Friday, June 11, 2010

CHILLY

The wind whistles through my hair as I walk through the cool air. There's a shiver down my spine as another huge gust of wind slaps me in the face. There is a pitter-patter on the pavement as the rain starts to fall from the grey clouds. There are a few screams from two girls running to find shelter. "We should probably get back to class," says a chilled voice from behind me. But I am frozen! The thing is, I don't exactly know why. I get a nudge from my best friend who is standing beside me as she runs back to class. I follow her as the wind whistles through my hair.

Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Hannah, I like your descriptive writing. Yes it has been cold today. I want to snuggle on the couch with a good book to read!
    Mrs Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it hannah!!! Was it leah with you???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome writing Hannah!!!
    Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey nice story it was awesome i loved it. i hope you write more up on the blog soon :)

    Ally :)

    ReplyDelete