Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our netball tournament!

As I walk down the hill, my eyes wander over the grey, concrete courts, searching. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a glimpse of red and blue uniforms, and I jog down to join my team. It was Sunday 30th May, and we had a netball tournament. Two teams from Tomarata were entering, and I was really excited to get on the court and play!
We won our first game 18-4, and our second 14-22. We then played a team from a college down in Auckland, and we lost 13-7, but won our next game against Dargaville.
Because we won most of our games, we got to play off for third, and we won!
I was so pleased that we got third place, but I was pretty puffed afterwards!

Many thanks to all our parents, and of course our wonderful coach Vanessa!

Aimee, Tomarata 4

11 comments:

  1. I enjoyed watching three of your netball games on Sunday. What a neat team you have, you play very well together in such a positive manner! Well done Tomarata girls, and I have to agree that Vanessa does a great job coaching.
    Cathryn Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Aimee and your team on coming third - I know you have a very strong team. Go Tomarata!
    Mrs Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea we wasted up
    Tomarata Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooohooo go Tomarata! (:
    -Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Aimee! Good luck for the rest of the season.... Aunty Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys played awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Yeah ! !
    Go Tomarata red and blue !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to sgree with Leah jo and Hannah!!!
    We ROCK!!!
    GO TOMARATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  9. GO TOMARATA!!
    wow that sounds like fun!
    well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you were awesome guys keep up the good work
    GO TOMARATA RED AND BLUE WE'RE GONA WIN COS WE ARE BETTER THAN U!

    ReplyDelete
  11. (Contie from the very last comment) from Abbey

    ReplyDelete